Hosted by myself and Frugal Kiwi, the Patchwork Living Blogging Bee is our Internet version of a quilting bee. Each of our lives is a patchwork of what was passed down to us, what we find around us, and what people share with us. We hope that you’ll join us by adding a virtual “patch.”
Each week we feature our favorite submissions from the previous blog hop. There were some great ones last week, but these in particular inspired me:
1. Loved the post from Tropical Homestead about making breadfruit tamales, because I’m never sure what to do with breadfruit. Also great to see another Hawaii Island sustainability blog.
2. I’ve been playing with fermentation a bit, so it was nice to read about Laura Grace Weldon’s experience with making traditional sauerkraut.
3. Frugally Sustainable tackles how to earn a little income while living sustainably.
Thanks to everyone who shared a post last week! Authors of the posts featured above are invited to display our special “Featured on Patchwork Living Blogging Bee” Badge. Please contact us if you’d like to use it, and if you do, please link back to the post in which you were featured.
Time to add your piece to the quilt. We hope you will share the best posts that you have to offer to enrich our lives in this week’s Patchwork Living Bee. Now, for a couple guidelines for our new Blogging Bee community.
- Please share links to posts that will help our readers live a more simple, sustainable, and frugal lifestyle.
- Recipes are welcome, but remember we cook with real food around here, so if you post something made from boxes, cans, and processed cheese food, we may exercise editorial control and hit the delete button.
- Please place a link back to one of the hosting blogs. You can write a new post announcing you’ve linked in to the blogging bee or simply add a sentence to the bottom of the post you are sharing saying that it is part of the blogging bee and adding a link to this page. This will help build the Patchwork Living Blogging Bee community and bring more readers from everyone’s blogs over to have a look and learn from the shared wisdom.
Now for the exciting part, new links. Also, if you’d like to add the Patchwork Living Blogging Bee Badge to your site, you will find the code over in the left sidebar. Need a smaller size? Let us know. Happy linking!
Please remember to add a link back to this post!