Hosted by myself and Frugal Kiwi, the Patchwork Living Blogging Bee is our Internet version of a quilting bee. Each of our lives is a patchwork of what was passed down to us, what we find around us, and what people share with us. We hope that you’ll join us by adding a virtual “patch.”
Each month we feature our favorite submissions from the previous blog hop. Here are three that caught my eye:
1. Kelly from The Morris Tribe writes about the automation of our lives and offers some really sensible observations.
2. As a longtime treasure hunter, I could totally relate (and agree with!) My Healthy Green Family’s post about secondhand shopping. And my recent score of four dozen or so canning jars for just $5? TOTAL treasure.
Thanks for sharing these posts, folks!
Time to add your piece to the quilt. We hope you will share the best posts that you have to offer to enrich our lives in this Patchwork Living Blogging Bee. Now, for a couple guidelines for our Blogging Bee community.
- Please share links to posts that will help our readers live a more simple, sustainable, and frugal lifestyle.
- Recipes are welcome, but remember we cook with real food around here, so if you post something made from boxes, cans, and processed cheese food, we may exercise editorial control and hit the delete button.
- Please place a link back to one of the hosting blogs. You can write a new post announcing you’ve linked in to the blogging bee or simply add a sentence to the bottom of the post you are sharing saying that it is part of the blogging bee and adding a link to this page. This will help build the Patchwork Living Blogging Bee community and bring more readers to everyone’s blogs to have a look and learn from the shared wisdom.
Add your link by clicking below. If you’d like to add the Patchwork Living Blogging Bee Badge to your site, you will find the code over in the left sidebar. Need a smaller size? Let us know. Happy linking!
Please remember to add a link back to this post!