Up until recently, Attainable Sustainable has been a one-woman act. But as my readership grows, it’s clear that people want more. More information, more insight, more diverse topics. You might be just the person to bring a new view and new experience to the site! Because let’s be honest: I just can’t do it all, and I certainly don’t know it all.
I’m interested in talking with you if you are a blogger who would like to share a one-off guest post or if you’d be interested in a regular gig as a contributor here on the site. I ask that you send me a quick email message introducing yourself; links to your blog and three of your best posts; and a handful of ideas for consideration. If it looks like you’d be a good fit, I’ll provide full writer’s guidelines. Contact me at Kris @ Attainable-Sustainable.net.
What I request from you:
- Excellent grammar with clear and concise content. Mistakes happen, but the less editing I have to do the better. And I do edit.
- Good high resolution photos with no watermark. I’ll add the Attainable Sustainable logo, but provide photo credit to you.
- 100% original, previously unpublished content and photos.
- Reliability. If you promise me a post, provide it within the timeline you promise. It puts me in a bind if you don’t.
I am looking for contributions on the following subjects, but I’m open to your ideas if you have a project that you think is a good fit:
- Urban gardens
- Canning and preserving
- Small scale homesteading
- Recipes for home-cooked meals
- DIY projects
- Crafts, as related to self-reliant living
I do not accept posts from companies, freelance writers working for companies, or the five million websites out there that are looking for an in-line link back. I just don’t.
If you’d like to find out more about advertising or working with me in another manner, please feel free to contact me about that.