The Heritage Cooking Crash Course kicks off on March 11 and runs through March 15. And it’s FREE!
Hosted by Jill Winger from The Prairie Homestead, this is a great opportunity for you to learn from a pro! She’s an experienced homesteader and home cook who recognized that there is a need for simplified, easy-to-follow old-fashioned cooking tutorials for those of us who want to go beyond Hamburger Helper and TV dinners.
(Because let’s face it– sometimes it’s hard to find other like-minded folks who are as intrigued by the idea of from-scratch gravy and sauerkraut as we are!) I want to make sure you have the chance get in on this wealth of information before it starts because you won’t want to miss a minute!
This post may contain affiliate links; I’ll earn a small commission if you choose to make a purchase.
(Scroll down for a chance to win some bonus prizes when you sign up!)
Ten topics to tuck under your belt
Over the five days of this free, online event, Jill will walk you through:
- Module 1 – The Art of Heritage Cooking in Our Modern Age
- Module 2 – Fresh-Baked Bread & Heritage Grains
- Module 3 – Wild Yeast & Sourdough Bread
- Module 4 – Fermentation Basics & Probiotic Foods
- Module 5 – Home-Cured Meats for Busy People
- Module 6 – Grass Fed Meats That Melt in Your Mouth
- Module 7 – Do It Yourself Home Dairy
- Module 8 – Water Bath Canning Mastery
- Module 9 – Safe (Not Scary) Pressure Canning
- Module 10 – Homemade Pantry Staples
By the end, you’ll know EXACTLY what to do to start creating time-honored, nourishing foods for your family without spending every waking minute in the kitchen!
Enter to win
If you’ve been wanting to learn to make kombucha, check this out. Sign up to participate in the Heritage Cooking Crash Course and enter to win:
- An organic SCOBY (from Heritage Acres Market)
- Simple DIY Kombucha ebook (from author Michelle Visser)
- Several surprise bonuses
- Valued at $91
Note: If you’ve already signed up, you can still enter to win this prize! Use the form below to enter your information.