Have you ever seen a more beautiful, natural food than rainbow carrots? These oven roasted carrots are easy to make and pretty enough for a dinner party.
Eat the rainbow
A carrot is one of the most delightful, hearty vegetables to harvest, and thanks to this brightly colored carrot collection, you’ll reap the nutritional benefits of ‘eating the rainbow’ as many nutritionists advise!
This post may contain affiliate links; I'll earn a small commission if you choose to make a purchase.
Rainbow carrots offer everything from vitamin A to anti-inflammatory properties, and oregano is believed to be antibacterial, antiviral, and anti-fungal.
Reader Favorites from Attainable Sustainable
If you have the honor of hosting the next holiday party or dinner party, try serving these carrots as a gorgeous side dish. Once plated, they steal the show and wow guests!
- Five Ways to use Beet Greens
- Wild Edibles to Forage + Dandelion Pizza Recipe
- Growing carrots: Grandpa’s Secret to Success
This is one of the simplest recipes, requiring only five ingredients. The spices are minimal and harmonize with the carrots, allowing you to enjoy the vegetable in its purest form.
That’s what makes this recipe so spectacular!
Roasted Rainbow Carrots with Oregano Recipe
- Preheat the oven to 450º F. Peel the carrots, cut off the ends, and trim the stems, leaving about 2 inches of greenery. Rinse the carrots and pat them dry.
- Place the carrots on a baking sheet lined with foil. Drizzle with olive oil, salt, pepper, and oregano. Toss to coat well.
- Roast the carrots for 15-17 minutes or until tender with the prick of a fork. Serve!
★ Did you make this recipe? Don’t forget to give it a star rating below!