This fresh garden salsa is a summertime treat. Memorize these five ingredients; you’ll never need a salsa recipe again. Nothing beats this easy garden fresh salsa recipe!
Fresh garden salsa recipe
My method for this garden fresh salsa recipe is simple — there’s no measuring involved.
This post may contain affiliate links; I'll earn a small commission if you choose to make a purchase.
Memorize these five ingredients: tomato, hot pepper, onion, garlic, and lime. You’ll never need a salsa recipe again.
Reader Favorites from Attainable Sustainable
The most important ingredient for killer fresh garden salsa is—bar none—garden fresh tomatoes.
Those barely-pink orbs you’ll find at the grocery store? Don’t even bother. Seriously. You will be disappointed. But if you’ve got a garden that’s brimming with juicy ripe tomatoes, or if they’re available at your local farmers market, get chopping.
- Pineapple Salsa: A Perfect Summertime Snack
- Fast and Easy Cucumber Picante Sauce Recipe
- How to Grow Hot Peppers for Homegrown Fiery Flavor
How to enjoy this garden fresh salsa recipe
As if you need any help with this!
If you’re looking for a great recipe to preserve your bounty, I suggest you try this salsa recipe for canning. It’s one of our favorites.
★ Did you make this garden fresh salsa recipe? Don’t forget to give it a star rating below! ★
Garden Fresh Salsa Recipe
- 5 medium-sized vine ripe tomatoes
- 1 medium onion
- 1-2 hot peppers, finely chopped (jalapeño or serrano are good)
- 1 clove of garlic, finely chopped
- Juice from 1/2 of a lime
- Chop tomato and onion into a quarter-inch dice. Stir all ingredients together in a bowl. See how easy that was?
Want to learn to make more of your own pantry staples?
- 50+ recipes from some of the web’s top real food bloggers.
- 100 pages featuring gorgeous photos and simple instructions.
- Replace your favorite supermarket “cheats” with simple homemade alternatives.
- Discover just how easy it is to make your own.
- Save money and eliminate wasteful packaging.